Freedoms Square website basic service is free. We offer paid memberships
for access to advance features. to help support this platform for free
Memberships using Freedoms Square platform, and affiliated sites, for the
activities outlined below will be pro-actively suspended from their
account(s). Below activities are considered prohibited usage and will
result in immediate account suspension or cancellation without a refund.
- Spam and Unsolicited Bulk Email: Freedoms Square has a zero tolerance
policy on spam.
- Activities Viewed as Illegal or Harmful: Fraudulent or otherwise
illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise
obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner
or for fraudulent or misleading purposes; promoting and supporting
abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful content.
- Any activity or content that is harmful to minors in any way.
- Communities promoting hateful or discriminatory activity based on
race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin,
marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Below activities are not considered prohibited usage. (Direct general
community support may be limited to Member user documents, questions not
including direct links, media or content references posted publicly at
Freedoms Square discussions, post or articles.)
- Pornography and Adult-content: Depictions or images of sexual acts or
implied sexual activity; graphic photos or videos.
- Potentially Illegal Group Activity: Networks promoting illegal or
harmful gatherings; denial-of-service attacks; service disruption
activities; radical political or religious actions that physically
We strongly believe that building a social network platform is beneficial
for our members; uniting people around interests, goals or activity that
is inspiring, positive and helpful invariably leads to overall site
success and good social development. Below activities will be supported
and offered a reduced membership.
- Educational and inspirational content generation and sharing.
- NGOs, NPOs and other groups contributing towards common welfare.
- Philanthropic, humanitarian, charitable networks.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is.” Freedoms Square and any
affiliated sites hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or
implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and
non-infringement. Neither Freedoms Square nor its affiliated sites, makes
any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto
will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download
from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at
your own discretion and risk.